Senior High School and Admission for Senior High School
INTEGRATED MONTESSORI CENTER SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL
Integrated Montessori Center opens the doors of its new building at Bayani Road, AFPOVAI Fort Bonifacio Taguig City as it welcomes its first batch of Senior High School Grade 11 students in June 2016, for the school year 2016-2017.
Integrated Montessori Center Senior High School (IMC SHS) is offering Academic Strand with the tracks:
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
- Accountancy, Business Management (ABM)
- Humanities and Social Sciences (HUMSS)
IMC is one of the first private schools in Taguig recognized as K to 12 compliant by the Department of Education. IMC takes pride of the following in its SHS program:
50% of the subjects that compose each strand is unique to IMC. Curriculum offerings have undergone careful planning and preparation under the strict supervision and evaluation of experts in the academic field.
- Linkages and Partnerships for Apprenticeship
IMC has made and is to finalize several Memorandum of Agreements with companies, within and outside the metro, who are interested to provide basic training and possible entry level employment for its SHS graduates.
- New Building and Facilties
A modern six-storey structure with a mezzanine floor and basement, stands along Bayani Road in AFPOVAI, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City equipped with spacious classroom, science laboratories, business simulation laboratories, AVR, etc. and new equipment to accomodate the Senior High School students.
Experienced and practitioners in the fields related to the academic strand offerings have been invited to become part of IMC's pool of SHS teachers.
- College-ready or employment-ready SHS Graduates
With a more mature and responsible outlook in life, IMC SHS graduates are expected to be forward thinking in terms of career path and opportunities, ready to take on the demands and challenges of college life. In addition, with entry level skills, they may want to work in the rank-and-file level where they have been given certificate of competencies.
- Affordable tuition fee and flexible payment scheme
IMC offers an affordable tuition fee. It has a flexible tuition fee payment scheme from which parents or guardians can choose from.
- Varied and broad co-curricular and extra-curricular programs
Clubs, activities and competitions that hone and showcase the talents and competencies of the students are devised and participated in, national and international, to further their good exposure to certain realities in specific industries.
Requirements for Admission:
1. Clear Photocopy of the following:
A. NSO Birth Certificate
B. NCAE Result
C. Report card of the last completed school year
D. Report card with the Second Quarter Grades
2. Two (2) identical passport size photos (white background with the applicant's name and signature at the back)
3. Two (2) Recommendation Forms completed by:
A. Any Subject Teacher
B. Class Adviser
4. Certificate of Good Moral Character
5. Non-refundable Application Fee of Php500.00
6. Completely Filled-out Application Form. Click here to download the Application and Recommendation Forms.
7. Passing the Integrated Montessori Center Entrance Exam (IMCEE)
Click the Downloadable file link below to download the Application Form and Recommendation Form.